Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love this

Sometimes the best choice for me and my family is a choice that most people think is the wrong one. This has been a struggle over the years as we make decisions that are easily judged by our family, friends and outsiders. I am finally at a point where I don't take other people's opinions to heart. I am finally trusting myself and that feels good.
I live my life to be with my family. I love my son and my husband and I enjoy the time we have together. Right now this means that we live on less income in order to have that family time. The last few years have been a study on living on less, loving what we have and appreciating the small things. This has brought us to a place where we value each other and want to spend our time together.
I love this life and I wouldn't change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment